0 love on English 2014

0 التعليقات
love on English 2014

love on English 2014

love on English 2014

love on English 2014



Near, far, wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on Once more you open the door And you're here in my heart And my heart will go on and on

Love can touch us one time And last for a lifetime And never let go till we're gone

Love was when I loved you One true time I hold to In my life we'll always go on

Near, far, wherever you are I believe that the heart does go on Once more you open the door And you're here in my heart And my heart will go on and on

You're here, there's nothing I fear, And I know that my heart will go on We'll stay forever this way You are safe in my heart And my heart will go on and on




0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

شات احلي حياة

شات احلي حياة 

متعة الدردشة والشات علي الانترنت
وادخل واتعرف علي صحاب جدد

Get a7la7aya chat group | Goto a7la7aya website
Copyright 2011 مدونة نجم و نجوم.
Blogger Template by d-negm.
Best Blogger Gadgets